Rain Epler is the Minister of the Environment of the Republic of Estonia as of 16 November 2020. He is a member of the Conservative People’s Party of Estonia.
Rain Epler was born on 6 June 1977 in Tallinn. He is married and a father of three.
- Since 2019, Epler has been a member of the supervisory board of the State Forest Management Centre, Enterprise Estonia, and KredEx, and since 2016, he has been a member of the management board of Pühajõe Pruulikoda OÜ and Kolmejalgne Mündiga Konn OÜ.
- In 2019–2020, he was an adviser to the Minister of Finance.
- In 2018–2019, he was a member of the management board of Endover SRL (Romania).
- In 2012–2014, he was the sales and marketing director of RSA Kindlustus.
- In 2009–2012, he was the Regional Head of IT at AON Kindlustusmaakler.
He speaks Estonian as his native language, and also speaks English, Romanian, and Russian.