Tõnis Mölder is the Minister of the Environment of the Republic of Estonia from 26 January 2021. He is a member of the Estonian Centre Party.
Tõnis Mölder was born on 9 October 1989. He is married. In 2008, Mölder joined the Estonian Centre Party.
Employment history and career
- From 2019–2021, he was a member of the 14th Riigikogu.
- From 2017–2019, he was the Deputy Mayor of Tallinn.
- From 2013–2017, he was the Elder of Pirita District.
- From 2011–2013, he was the Assistant Adviser to the Mayor of Tallinn.
- From 2010–2011, he was the Development Adviser of the Pirita District Government.
Tõnis Mölder studied political science at Tallinn University from 2009–2015. His mother tongue is Estonian, but he is also fluent in English.